In November-December, DATACTIVE PI Stefania Milan will participate in a number of public events where DATACTIVE will variably feature.
- Internet Governance Forum (3 November)
- FallingWalls Fireside chat (6 November)
- Jean Monnet Network
- Wagening workshop (9 and 16 November )
- ASCA Summit (24 November)
- Roundtable “AI and Bias in Translation”, organised by the Goethe-Institut (2 December)
- “Stories of the pandemic: voices and data from communities and the South”, part of the Speaker Series of the Institute for Media and Creative Industries at Loughborough University London (3 December). Stefania will join Vinod Pavarala (University of Hderabad, India) and Emiliano Treré (Cardiff University, UK) in a two-hour discussion on the role of community media during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Digital methods for social change” workshops for the Swedish International Centre for Local Democracy (15-15 December)